Having a plan always makes the mornings better, and we are sure that you have plenty of routines that make your mornings more tolerable. However, there are a few things that you probably haven’t thought of and if you make the proper changes, your mornings will be better than they have ever been!
Here are 5 tips that will instantly improve your morning routine:
- Leaky Faucets: Does your bathroom faucet go “drip, drip, drip…” all night long and keep you awake all hours of the night? If you said yes, then it is time to bring someone in to fix it once and for all. This will result in more sleep for you, a shiny new faucet for your bathroom, and maybe even a lower water bill.
- Slippery Shower: Falling in the shower is not how anyone wants to start their day and if this has happened to you, you will need to do something about it. Slip resistant shower floors are a necessity and you may want to make your bathroom friendlier for when you are older at the same time.
- Inefficient Lighting: Trying to put makeup on with lights that are not bright enough or trying to shave in that same light is not any fun. However, if you install brighter lights throughout the bathroom, you will find yourself much more alert in the morning as you are doing these tasks.
- Not Enough Storage: Limited storage in your bathroom can cause problems in the morning when you are trying to find something that has suddenly gone missing in action. We recommend creating enough storage space in your bathroom, so that everything has its own space and you can find it all easily.
- No Towel Hooks: Leaving a towel on the edge of the vanity so you can grab it after your shower always seems like a great idea until it falls into the sink with the toothpaste or into the toilet. We recommend installing dedicated towel hooks to hang up your towel both before and after your shower. This will keep you from having a bad start to your day and keep you cleaner too.
There are many other ways that you can improve your mornings, but these will get you started on the right track. As you find your morning routines getting better, you may think of other ideas that will improve them even more.