The kitchen is a place where we all like to add some space from time to time. A poorly designed kitchen will often feel very cramped even if you have plenty of space to move around. Organized storage is the best way to make the most of the space you have. If you are going a bit crazy trying to fit things in your kitchen, here are some amazing kitchen remodeling ideas.
- Add Some Cabinet Space: If you do not have enough cabinet space in your kitchen, consider remodeling so that you can install traditional cabinetry. You can also add a pegboard and hang all the essentials there. Make sure to take all vertical spaces in the kitchen into consideration when you’re looking for unique storage areas.
- Stackable Shelves: Adding stackable shelves is also a good idea if you want to add in some space in your kitchen for plates, cups, or other dishes. These shelves can be added inside cabinets for a much more organized look.
- Drawer Space: In addition, if you are looking for some drawer space, you can easily add a magnetic strip in order to hang knives or any other cutlery on the wall.
- Storage: Another unique way to add storage to your kitchen is to use hanging baskets to create storage space. You can add these baskets to a pot rail and create space to bring in more items or hang them from a hook under the upper cabinets.
- Bar Height Table: You can also add a bar height table to your tiny kitchen to bring extra storage and counter space. This is a great place for family and friends to sit and eat.
- Shelves: Install additional shelves over the cabinets or at the end of a row of cabinets. These shelves can be enclosed with glass doors or open shelving to keep the area open and inviting.
- Tension Rods: Tension rods, or shower rods, are a great idea for hanging items such as pots and pans or baskets for storage.
- File Organizers: You can also add file organizers to your kitchen in order to add more space and create a more organized storage system. File organizers are easily and readily available and they make a great kitchen saving storage idea.
- Add Pot Rails: Lastly, you can even add pot rails under the cabinet to add and bring a little extra storage. These pot rails are a great idea for a sneaky storage idea. They can be installed nearly anywhere, so get creative.
Kitchen Remodeling in Earleville
The kitchen is the most remodeled room in the home. The reason the kitchen is the most-remodeled room is because it is the most-used room. Today’s homeowners want to make sure their most-used rooms are updated and modern, and often concentrate remodeling efforts on the kitchen and bathrooms. Give us a call at 410-877-6112 in our Maryland office or 302-793-9352 in our Delaware office if you’d like to discuss redesigning your kitchen so that you can truly love and appreciate it for years to come.